Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Trip to Mobile

Jackson, Kate, and I went to Mobile last week to introduce Kate to my family. Erik had to work, so I ventured down by myself with the two kids. They were both so good in the car, and it was much easier than I expected! Unfortunately, my great aunt passed away so most of my family left to go to Dallas for the funeral while I was there. I cut our trip a little shorter than I was planning, but we did get to see most of the family while we were there.
Papa Ray playing his trumpet for Jackson

Kate meets Aunt Kathy

Jackson took this picture of Pop

Being cute!

Kate meets Grandma Rosie

Kate meets MaMaw

Big Brother Jackson

Kate (7 weeks) meets Christian (3 weeks)
(They are exactly one month apart!)

Melissa & Christian and Mandi & Kate

Kate with Mommy

Love this sleeping position!

Kate with Mimi

I got to go to one of my friends' baby shower while I was in town. It was great to see a bunch of old friends!

Mandi and Kelli

Nancy and Mandi

Katie, Mandi, Nancy, Erin, and Kelly (the mom-to-be)

1 comment:

Meredith Gibson said...

Kate is precious! Glad ya'll had fun! Meredith