Friday, October 01, 2010

5 Weeks Old

Baby Kate is now 5 weeks old (as of this past Wednesday)! She is a sweet baby, and we are excited to see her personality come out in the weeks to come. We've seen her smile many times in her sleep, but we can't wait to see some real and on-purpose ones! She is getting chubby and is a great eater (YAY!!). She has also been a pretty good sleeper. She usually wakes up once a night to eat and goes right back to sleep. Actually, we usually have to wake her up to eat! A couple of nights ago, we fed her around 11:30 p.m. and not again until about 5:30 a.m.! Let's hope this good sleeping continues! (I'm knocking on wood about everything I just wrote.) Here are some recent pictures:


3 comments:

The McKinley Family said...

These pictures are great! That last picture is beautiful. You have to frame it!

Meredith Gibson said...

OH my goodness! I am so jealous! Lydia will usually only wake up 1 time at night to eat, but it takes me FOREVER to feed her and get her back to sleep (like 1 - 2 hours!). Kate is adorable!

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Oh what a little love you have there! Congrats on your new addition :) Jackson looks so big next to her! I remember bringing home Sam and thinking how big My baby (Henry) looked next to him. It took a good couple of weeks for him to seem little again, lol!