Dear Jackson,
You are 5 today! Can it really be? Has it really been 5 years ago that a little 5 1/2 pound baby boy came into this world and changed our lives forever?
You are the sweetest, funniest, smartest, most creative, cutest little 5-year-old I could have ever dreamed of calling my son. You always have such a happy demeanor and get along so well with everyone. And, I cannot imagine a better big brother than you! You are always so good to your little sister, even when she is pulling your hair, hitting you, or taking your toys! You protect her, teach her things, and always know how to make her laugh. She loves you so much!
I am amazed by the things you say and come up with everyday. You can make ice skates for a hockey game out of Tupperware containers, a microphone out of a broom stick and a train whistle, and a garbage truck out of a laundry basket and a belt. You are always so happy and a joy to be around! You love to ask questions....lots of questions...and to show us all of the new things you can do.
You can now count to 100, you're learning how to do math and to read and write, and we are so proud of you. You have always loved music...first the guitar, then drums, and of course singing. You can memorize words of a song more quickly than anybody I know, and you know what song is on the radio just by hearing one note! You are a great little entertainer - always have been! You are also an amazing impersonator. If you go to a hockey game, the next day you are a hockey player; if you go to a baseball game, you are a baseball player; if you watch a drummer play, you are a drummer; if you see a pirate on TV, you become a pirate; if you see our realtor in action, you start talking like a realtor. Not only do you pretend to be these things, but you do them remarkably well. You observe every detail (details most people would not even notice) and you take them on yourself when you become these different characters.
I cannot express how much I love you and how happy it makes me to be your mom.
Happy Birthday!
I love you forever and ever,
MOM
Friday, March 02, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment