We are now on snow day #3 (more like ICE day #3)! Unfortunately, it's not the fun type of snow. It's several inches of snow covered with a thick layer of ice. So that makes it really hard to play in. Erik took Jackson out yesterday to go sledding in a laundry basket, but they were back inside after about 2 minutes because Jackson didn't like it. I've had a cold, so I had not been out in the snow until I walked (or slid around and tried not fall) Tug today. Now I understand why Jackson was not too fond of the sledding idea! I could barely walk across the driveway. Erik has been working from home this week because the roads aren't drivable, and we have not gone anywhere since Sunday. Sun, please come out and melt this stuff!
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Sun, where are you?
We are now on snow day #3 (more like ICE day #3)! Unfortunately, it's not the fun type of snow. It's several inches of snow covered with a thick layer of ice. So that makes it really hard to play in. Erik took Jackson out yesterday to go sledding in a laundry basket, but they were back inside after about 2 minutes because Jackson didn't like it. I've had a cold, so I had not been out in the snow until I walked (or slid around and tried not fall) Tug today. Now I understand why Jackson was not too fond of the sledding idea! I could barely walk across the driveway. Erik has been working from home this week because the roads aren't drivable, and we have not gone anywhere since Sunday. Sun, please come out and melt this stuff!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment