Sunday, May 03, 2009

Another Cute Outfit!

Yes, I need a haircut (but Mommy trimmed the back, so at least I don't have a mullet!)

Like my new outfit? Uncle Scott and Aunt Jessi gave it to me for my birthday...thank you!

My new flip-flops!

In case you're wondering, I'm eating an uncooked spaghetti noodle in this picture!

5 comments:

Renee said...

that is one sharp-dressed little man!

Jessi said...

Adorable!!! I'm so glad it fit him!

Mandi said...

Yeah, we had to roll up the pants and put his pajama shorts on underneath so the pants would stay up...but we have to do that with a lot of his pants! I don't know what we're going to do once he's potty trained and he doesn't have the thick diaper to help hold his pants up!

The McKinley Family said...

So cute! He looks very J-Crew:)

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

awe-- he has a great wardrobe for sure!! His flip flops reminded me of what Henry called them at his age-- "Wip-Wops"