
As of today, we have lived in the same home for 2 whole years! That is the longest Erik and I have lived in any one place since we have been married (not that we haven't tried to move again..note the "For Sale" sign (no longer there) in front of the stairs:)). We have owned 3 homes and rented 2 different apartments in less than 5 years of marriage. Ughhh..I'm exhausted just thinking about all the moves!


2 comments:
Adorable place! I know what you mean by moving a lot! The house that I am living in now is the longest I have EVER lived anywhere... 4 years in September... I have to rearrange furniture to keep it fresh!
Mandi, can I get Leslie's address from you? I didn't have your email. The pics of Jackson are adorable and I love the first kiss pics. My email: smsbridges@gmail.com
Post a Comment