Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Mommy and Great Aunt Kathy's Birthday Party/ Aunt Lissa's Housewarming Party

Melissa moved into a new house and fixed it up, so we had a combination birthday/housewarming party while we were in Mobile. Her house is so adorable, and she was a great hostess! (She made those cakes, by the way..one for each of us. She was hoping to have two different flavors for variety, but when she asked us separately, we both said we wanted chocolate cake with chocolate icing! They were delicious..and I ate way too much!)


Erik drove Jackson on the golf cart all around Kathy and Bill's property (which is pretty big...it contains 4 houses, I believe..including Melissa's).


Jackson enjoyed my music-playing birthday card!

Jackson kept rolling around on the floor (trying to do a somersault). We all clapped for him each time. So then he would roll over and just start clapping for himself with us!

Jackson loved playing with Melissa's dog, Harley!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of Jackson with Harley!