Monday, June 02, 2008

15 Months Old and Getting Bigger!!


Jackson had his 15-month check-up today, and he gained weight!! He is now 29 1/4 inches long (5th percentile) and weighs 18 pounds, 11.2 ounces (that is still not on the charts, but all we were looking for was that he weighed more than the 17 pounds he weighed 2 and 3 months ago). He has been on medicine to stimulate his appetite for the last month, so I guess it is working! He has been eating a lot better lately (and the butter and cheese we add to everything can't hurt!). The doctor said everything else looked great, and even the shots (3) were not too bad this time!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Way to go, Jackson! I knew you looked big and strong when I saw you. :)

I wish my doctor would tell me I needed to gain weight!

Renee said...

yay jackson! what's not better with butter and cheese? :)

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Charts mean nothing-- as long as he is healthy!! He is perfect!

Ma Mama said...

What a great picture, Mandi! He looks so full of energy and expression. I love kids like that. :)