Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Guess What I Can Do!

I walked 10 steps in a row tonight!!

I don't say any words yet (unless you count "dada," but since I say it all the time about everything, Mommy and Daddy aren't so sure I know what it means), but I can make sounds like a monkey, a cow, a horse, and a dog! And I can point to my ears and my belly!

For a while now, I have been able to climb a whole flight of stairs all by myself, and you should see me go- I'm pretty fast! I have four teeth now (well, 3 1/2 to be exact). I love to push my walker, stack my shapes and blocks and sometimes even my carrots, chase Tug's tail, and be thrown in the air by Daddy! And when I hear music, I sway back and forth to the beat!

3 comments:

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

WOW~ I think that Jackson needs to share his secret with Sammy! He is so un-interested with walking!

Jen said...

Way to go little man!

You just let me know when he says "Jen". :)

Renee said...

what a big boy!